With today’s release of Lion, here’s an update on the status of all our apps in Apple’s latest
Mac OS X release. Note that this is based on our testing only, and many of our apps are feature-rich: so if you run into something, please let us know via comments here, a tweet, an email message, or a trouble ticket.
- Butler: Compatible, though it’s likely we haven’t tested 100% of everything that Butler can do.
- Desktop Curtain: Compatible, but with some issues if you use Spaces or Mission Control. We’re working to find a solution to those issues.
- Displaperture: Compatible.
- Key Codes: Compatible.
- Keymo: Compatible.
- Leech: Leech’s browser integration feature only works with Firefox in Lion. We’re investigating getting the other browsers working again, and will post any updates here on our blog.
- Menu Bar Tint: Compatible.
- Moom: Compatible, as of latest 2.2 update.
- Name Mangler: Compatible.
- Open-With Manager: Not recommended and not tested in Lion.
- Safari Guardian: Not compatible with Lion. It won’t cause problems if installed, but its features won’t work. (Note: Safari 5.1 in Snow Leopard also breaks Safari Guardian.)
- Service Scrubber: Not recommended and not tested in Lion.
- Time Sink: Compatible.
- Usher: Compatible.
- Witch: Compatible, as of the 3.7 update.
As noted above, if you find certain features in our apps that don’t work in Lion, please let us know!